Our Approach to Blueprint Design
The first step to design a solution blueprint is to understand and articulate clearly the strategic objectives that the solution must fulfill and who the end-users will be. This is straightforward when a digital strategy was previously properly formulated.
At BLUSPHINX®, we design blueprints for solutions that are smart, resilient, secure, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
We strive to leverage existing resources and work within constraints in order to maximize value and control costs for our clients. We have extensive knowledge of what is available on the market and how much things cost. We incorporate commercial products and services, open-source solutions, and/or custom development in the most effective combination.
We collect inputs and feedback from relevant client stakeholders throughout blueprint design to ensure that the solution will work well for its users.
We are experienced with projects on all types of devices (mobile, desktops, servers) and operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux).
What we deliver
At BLUSPHINX®, as part of a blueprint design we deliver:
- Mapping of desired workflows, tools, users, and pain points to solve.
- List of user functionalities that the solution must have.
- Definition of the most appropriate technical architecture.
- Selection of the most effective technologies (hardware, software) and methods to implement the architecture and functionalities, including examples of best-in-class products and services.
- Estimated budget range to implement ($$, time, people).
We offer expert blueprint design through a diagnostic & recommendation engagement.
Technologies & Techniques
We have extensive knowledge and experience in how to best apply a wide range of technologies and methods.