WHY A DIAGNOSTIC & RECOMMENDATION?
The point of an expert diagnostic & recommendation is to figure out what the right thing to do is before doing it. This saves significant time and money, and leads to far better outcomes. They fall into two categories:
- Identify the root cause of a problem and figure out how to solve it.
- Design the appropriate strategy, blueprint, and implementation plan for a digital system or project.
Our diagnostics have been the starting point to solve problems such as:
- Rescue of a failing project or system.
- Assess current cybersecurity posture and identify concrete ways to improve and meet requirements such as NIST 800-171.
- Digital system that does not work as desired or that employees don’t like (e.g. too complex, too slow, lacking functionalities).
- Time wasted due to ineffective tools, duplication of efforts, manual workarounds.
DEFINING THE PATH TO DIGITAL SUCCESS
We use diagnostics & recommendations along the BLUSPHINX® Four Steps to identify and document the most appropriate approach to:
- Formulate a digital strategy consistent with desired business outcomes and possible with existing resources.
- Create a blueprint and select the right technologies and products.
- Define an implementation plan that minimizes risks and makes it easy to track progress.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
We use our expertise and experience to diagnose a situation from all angles and provide actionable recommendations. We go to the roots of problems, their causes and consequences on the surrounding ecosystem. We identify strengths and weaknesses of systems, processes, strategies, and teams. We provide concrete and feasible ways to improve, ordered by impact and priority.
We conduct individual interviews and group meetings with relevant senior leaders, managers, and operational teams (technical and non-technical). Our objective is to understand existing goals, practices, systems, and pain points.
The duration of a diagnostic varies from 1-2 days to 2+ weeks, based on the size of the organization, the number of topics to cover, and the required level of depth.
The meetings parts of the diagnostic are often combined with a group workshop in order to save time and deliver more value for the stakeholders involved. We share our expert knowledge, answer your questions, and brainstorm together potential solutions.
PROCESS & DELIVERABLES
|Interviews (onsite, virtual)||We collect information needed for the diagnostic.|
|Debrief meeting||We collect information needed for the diagnostic.|
|Report||We provide a written report with detailed findings, key strengths and weaknesses, and actionable and prioritized recommandations.|